Every child deserves to learn and develop through nurturing trust in a caring community.
A passionate team filled with highly-skilled and dedicated educators who bring warmth, love and happiness to every child’s day.
Preparing our children with socialisation and life skills such as confidence, forming lasting friendships, sharing and problem solving.
Supporting families in every way we can, with a flexible approach that’s tailored to you and your children.
Our programs incorporate environmental and sustainability education and action. We proudly lead by example. All centres are purposely built with natural environments to support our sustainability commitment.
Making a real and meaningful contribution to our local community.
At the Gardens Early Learning Centres:
We are Role Models: We lead by example
We are Honest: We always act with integrity
We are Respectful of diversity.
We are Team Players: helpful and encouraging
We are deliver Service with a Smile: we greet, listen & serve our families
We are Fun: we love to play and create an enjoyable environment for all
As leaders in early education, we pride ourselves on our community engagement and believe that early exposure helps children with a sense of belonging and building their identity.
- A baby is born ready to learn.
- What we surround our children with in the early years has dramatic effects on the adult they ecome.
- A learning environment rich in community driven stimulating experiences allows children to learn important life skills.
- Allowing children to explore the world around them based on their own inquiry provides a perfect platform to learn.
- By engaging local community groups such as the RSPCA, children learn valuable skills such as empathy and respect through caring for animals at the same time meeting community volunteers who generously donate their time to these causes.
We have an amazing team of early childhood professionals who all hold either a Bachelor, Diploma or Certificate III in child related studies. Our staff current first aid qualifications and regularly participate in professional development opportunities to further enhance their skills and provide the best opportunities and experiences for the children in our care.
Our staff work together as a team to maintain a positive and friendly atmosphere. The staff regularly attend staff meetings and have opportunites throghout the year for professional development.
Nurturing future generations, supporting modern families and building communities.
We are a family owned and operated group that has a number of centres in Queensland. As hands-on owners, we pride ourselves on putting families and staff first, and making a positive impact in the local community.